Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yowzah, Yowzah, Yowzah

Or in other words: these three things. The three things: a. ate less. I suppose I could have done more, that is to say ate less more, or ate even less, more or less. Point is a concerted effort to eat less was made.


b. Moved more and by moved that is to say walked. And by more that is to say, much. The actual count is not known due to a faulty pedometer battery. But suffice to say more movement was made.

c. Didn’t drink any alcohol. Well, didn’t drink much alcohol.

I trust greater gains or rather, losses can be made by decreasing even more a, increasing even more and varying b, and decreasing even more c or to put it another way, formula D I D


Yowzah, Yowzah, Yowzah!

2 comments:

tiff said...

This is perhaps the most sublimely worded weight loss post ever. Well done!

db grin said...

I was told there would be no math.