Saturday, March 14, 2009

Challenged

I admit it. I read the challenge. I read it and then I got distracted by the giant vat of nacho cheese in my fridge. And the bar at Bingo the other night, the sodas, the mudslides, cupcakes... it's been a banner week for falling off the wagon. 

Since I can't eat negative cookies, my only real option was to exercise more. While my Derby Bout tonight is technically more exercise and I think I'm drinked out for a bit, I still don't think I will have filled the requirements. 

But I don't think I want to make any more cupcakes. or Cookies. And I won't be buying another vat of nacho cheese. 

Those are things for the future though. I'm not entirely sure what happened with my now. 

1 comment:

db grin said...

Nothing good comes from a vat of cheese. Unless it's Tiny House Mac & Cheese, but that doesn't come from a vat either. So I can't help you there.

I know what you mean about un-eating - it'd be nice to have an anti-cookie! Maybe I'll become famous for inventing it. It will suck the calories right out of your guts, hopefully without sucking the important things out. Like oxygen, or kidneys.