Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's Still Tuesday

Week 22 is in the can, and I have numbers to prove it.

As for me, to continue the train theme, it feels like I'm right on track.

Yesterday upon waking I found that I'd gained 6 pounds (SIX!!) since my trip to Michigan, which featured lots of road food and 2100 miles of seat time. I was right depressed, especially since I'd brought my fancy new (real!) running shoes and did a full workout at the riverside park. All that wogging was for naught, it seemed.

I weighed myself again at day's end, hoping for a different result. This time, against all experience, my hopes came true. Turns out I only gained one pound (confirmed this morning), which still sucks to my thinking, but it ain't 6.

As for the rest of us, Deborah is our rock star. Consistently shedding, she's lost the most weight and is the first in her goal category to break the 50% barrier. Way to go!

Also of note, Renn may or may not have dropped 4 this week, but whether one week or two that's pretty awesome. And Lady Jane Scarlett clocked in with a rare change - woot!

Regardless of the fluctuations that plague me, I'm sticking with it. I like this group and the purpose. Plus, I can get a little competitive with myself (usually my couch-potato self wins, but my motivated self is proving to be a fighter).


Shrinklet Change this week
Total Change
Distance to Goal
% of Goal
Chickie 3
-5
35
12.5%
db grin 1
-10
20
33.3%
Deborah -1
-21
19
52.5%
eb 0
-18
22
45.0%
Ginamonster 5
-6
14
30.0%
LJS -1
-2
8
20.0%
Renn -4
-14
5
73.7%
Tiff 0
-11
14
44.0%
Utenzi -1
5
18
-38.5%
Group Totals 2
-82


34.6%

No comments: