Monday, April 6, 2009

I Give.

I must exercise.

I'm never going to go anywhere with this whole weight loss if I don't get to moving.

I've started walking. Just a mile a day but that is better than nothing. I will work my way up from there.

Exercise makes me angry. I'm pissed off the whole time I'm on the treadmill. Do you know what I think of while I'm there? Food. What kind of tasty, not bad for me food am I going to eat when I get off?

Tonight it was brown rice (brown rice?! I can't believe I'm eating BROWN RICE!) and some popcorn. Washed down with lots of water.

I hope to report a loss next week!

2 comments:

tiff said...

Exercise makes me angry. Oh man, does it ever. The only upside to it is the wonderful way it feels when it stops.

Chickie said...

I'm glad I'm not alone with the anger. I thought it was just me.

Yes! It feels so good to be done!