That will be my eating philosophy. I am avoiding white. White is not the new black. White is more like avocado green shag rugs from the 70s - something to avoid completely. There are, however, exceptions to the white rule.
These are the 10 Commandments of the new covenant of the (mostly) non-white food eater:
10. Thou shall not eat white rice
9. Thou shall not eat white bread
8. Thou shall eat only whole wheat pasta
7. Thou shall look upon refined sugar as the visage of Satan himself
6. Thou shall shun the inside of the grocery store and shop the perimeter avoiding most processed foods
5. Thou shall accept fat free milk as the divine drink it is
4. Thou shall not covet they neighbor's Oreos
3. Thou shall worship whole grains every day
2. Thou shall avoid salt as much as possible
1. Thou shall eat thine vegetables like thee mother told thee long ago
e nomine padre et filii in spiritus sancti
Now, where's the Communion cracker and wine?