Sunday, December 7, 2008

Starting Again

A recent blogly conversation revealed that now, over 14 months since the last fizzlings of our first weight loss challenge, it's time to go after it again.

Joiners welcome - we'd like a herd of shrink-minded folks to stampede with! Starting this January, we'll plot a course and set off to be all healthy and stuff.

What's the point, you ask? Well, it's proven that support helps no matter what difficult thing you try. And even though there are enough weight-loss gimmicks, websites, books, gurus, and products to fill the craters of the moon, you get to own this one. You set your own goals, track your own progress, police your own self. This is where we can share the encouragement and reality checks that will make it work.

Sign up via email or comment, let's get a-shrinkin, y'all!

8 comments:

db grin said...

I'm in, y'all!

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

I'm in!

Lady Jane Scarlett said...

BTW, is it bad that I'm thinkin' the bacon picture looks mighty fine?

Anonymous said...

WOOT!
I.
Am.
IN.

tiff said...

As am I...so everybody eat UP before the first of the year!

Middle Girl said...

I'm. So. In.

rennratt said...

I'm in, too!

Anonymous said...

Every time I come here, the picture of the bacon makes me hungry.

That is some fine lookin' bacon, yessiree.