Nevertheless, I indulged. What else could I do? Be good and have a freakin' salad? Well, I did have a salad but - I supplemented. Ok, ready?
- We started out with an appetizer of batter fried shrimp and cheesy grits with bacon. Uh, yeah. We ate it.
- Then I had the most wonderful Caesar salad ever. Really. It wasn't your regular Caesar. There were tomatoes and hearts of palm and capers and it was all simply awesome. Hey, I can kind of stick to the diet thing.
- For an entree I ordered the succulent and perfectly cooked beef tenderloin with a side order of bleu cheese mashed potatoes. Yep, ate that too.
- Oh, yeah, I had two glasses of wine. Oops.
- Then, we went to another restaurant, and because I was so delirious I somehow ordered a piece of Tres Leches. I ate that too.